Robert-Milton-SmithRobert-Milton-Smith

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Agent Ep.1 The Agent Ep.1

Perfect!

This is exactly what a cartoon should be: clever and humorous at the same time. It was a perfect satire of capitalism, and showed the faults with both extreme right and left wing views.

1984- Average Morning 1984- Average Morning

A total bastardisation of a classic

Nineteen Eighty Four is possibly one of my favourite books. Im afraid to say you obviously understand very few of the concepts and themes discussed in this book. I didn't get a sense of the population being oppressed as is the case in the book. I didn't witness the aversion to human nature that the Party Life epitomises. The Two Minutes hate was perhaps the worst part. The point isn't that the Eurasian army want to 'kill you and your family'(especially as the family unit has been debased and nearly destroyed in Oceania) it is that they threaten to destroy the Party and the principles of Ingsoc. I think it's a shame that you totally misunderstood what Orwell was trying to portray in 1984!

the chav the chav

A Shame

I live in Derby and chavs, or Chads as we call them here after the Chaddestone area of Derby, are a common sight. Usually in there common atire of Tn Nike hats, kappa trousers and with a gold earring, their natural habitat is outside McDonalds. This movie captured a Chav's image and voice perfectly, it's just a shame Americans won't understand this so will give it a low score. Trust me if Brits only voted on this it would scored much more highly.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

A bit too overly sentimental

I wont dispute your animation skills, they are very good, but i found this movie a bit too overly sentimental. People lost there lives in 9/11 and it was a great tragedy, but im sure a lot more 'Daddys' were lost in the bombing of Iraq. I doubt you would make a film about that though. I understand that America isn't used to being attacked in such a manner, but for example London and many English cities were bombed intensively during the war killing many citizens and destroying many more lives than 9/11. The situation in Northern Ireland has been intense for the past 35 years and civilians lose there lives continually in Paramilitary attacks such as the Emmiskillen bomb. These are but two examples of tragedies affecting the public greater than 9/11 that have occured accross the UK, one is secular and one is religous. I think you Americans should open your eyes and look at what goes on outside of the 'blessed' America.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Very Good!

Just as funny as the first and you would have got a 10 but you stole the world's funniest tornados joke from The Simpson's episode 'Homer To the Max' where the simpsons family are indeed watching a programme called ''World's Funniest Tornado's''

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Ah! so it was from the Simpsons......I really had no idea when I was making it, the idea was thought up by my sister, I suppose she was sub-consciously inpsired by the Simpsons.........sorry about that >_<
-Dim

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Impressive

I despise stick animations with all my soul but your movie left my gaping with the words 'What the f**k, that was a stick animation......but it was amazing' Seriously your animation has really impressed a stick hater like me and proven that no matter what style you use an animation can still be great. I really hope you make a BG V.

Omaha Trailer. Omaha Trailer.

Don't listen to the last guy

Ok it didn't have that much animation in, but that's coz it was a trailer. It sets the mood perfectly and i cant wait for this to be released. For a first submission it looks phenomenal. Trust me if it turns out as good as it looks now, this will be definetly on the front page!

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

OMG!

I don't believe it, i just saw a subtitled film on newgrounds. For me the subtitles made it better. It was so sad and moving it was unbelievable. The graphics were excellent as well, one of the best works on newgrounds!

South Bronx Rising South Bronx Rising

amazing!

That was similar to the madness series, but about 10x better! The animation was better, the weapons were better, i also preferred the more serious feel to the madness' jokey feel.Cant wait for ure next work, this shuld be in the top 50!

Tekno's Madness Tribute Tekno's Madness Tribute

1 of the best madness tributes

That was very good for a tribute. U didn't copy Krinkels exactly and ure own style showed through. The damage on the bodies was very well done, with a nice look to it. U had some original ideas in there as well. Keep up the good work.